Development track for STACK
How to report bugs and make suggestions is described on the community page.
- Caching validation.
- Compiled PRTs.
Maxima side PRTs.
- Change behaviour of UnitsAbsolute in response to discussion of issue #448.
For "inputs 2"?
- Add support for matrices with floating point entries, and testing numerical accuracy.
- Expand support for input validation options to matrices (e.g. floatnum, rationalize etc.)
- Update MCQ to accept units.
- Add a base N check to the numeric input.
- Refactor DB of 'insterStars' and remove stack_input_factory::convert_legacy_insert_stars. Really use new values throughout. See Future plans for syntax of answers and STACK
- Better install code (see #332).
- Move find_units_synonyms into the parser more fully?
- 1st version of API.
- Enable individual questions to load Maxima libraries. (See issue #305)
- Markdown support?